Product codeD629 DSP
Chemical nameDithiobis(succinimidyl propionate)
|Unit size||Price||Item Code|
DSP is a cross-linking reagent reacting the amino groups with each other. Since DSP has at both ends ofthe molecule N-hydroxysuccinimide active ester to react selectively with the amino group, it can be conjugated a carrier protein to simple hapten or preparation labeled enzyme. BS3 takes achemical structure having analkyl chain to the linker moiety. Meanwhile, DTSSP and DSP is capable of cleavage of the disulfide-introduced linker site that is easily reduced by the reducing agent. Further, since the active ester group having a sulfonic acid group is introduced to DTSSP and BS3, it may be carried out labeling reaction without using an organic solvent such as DMSO or DMF.
1) P. F. Pilch and M. P. Czech, "Interaction of Cross-linking Agents with the Insulin Effector System of Isolated Fat Cells", J. Biol. Chem., 1979, 254(9), 3375.
2) M. A. Gosselin, W. Guo and R. J. Lee, "Efficient Gene Transfer Using Reversibly Cross-linked Low Molecular Weight Polyethylenimine", Bioconjugate Chem., 2001, 12, 989.
3) M. A. Gosselin, W. Guo and R. J. Lee, "Incorporation of Reversibly Cross-linked Polyplexes into LPDII Vectors for Gene Delivery", Bioconjugate Chem., 2002, 13, 1044.
4) P.-Y. Zeng, C. R. Vakoc, Z.-C. Chen, G. A. Blobel and S. L. Berger, "In vivo dual Cross-linking for Identification of Indirect DNA-Associated Proteins by Chromatin Immunoprecipitation", BioTechniques, 2006, 41(6), 694.
5) S. Santra, C. Kaittanis, O. J. Santiesteban and J. M. Perez, "Cell-Specific, Activatable, and Theranostic Prodrug for Dual-Targeted Cancer Imaging and Therapy", J. Am. Chem. Soc., 2011, 133, 16680.
Handling and storage condition
|Appearance：||White to almost white powder|
|Purity (HPLC)：||≧95.0 %|
|Solubility in Dimethyl sulfoxide：||To pass test (clear, colorless)|