1. S. Yoshitake, Y. Yamada, E. Ishikawa and Rene Masseyeff, Conjugation of Glucose Oxidase from Aspergillus Niger and Rabbit Antibodies Using N-Hydroxysuccinimide Ester of N-(4-Carboxycyclohexylmethyl)-Maleimide, Eur. J. Biochem., 1979, 101, 395.
2. H. Tanimori, T. Kitagawa, T. Tsunoda and R. Tsuchiya, Enzyme Immunoassay of Neocarzinostain Using β-Galactosidase as Label, J. Pharm. Dyn., 1981, 4, 812.
3. K. Fujiwara, M. Yasuno and T. Kitagawa, Novel Preparation Method of Immunogen for Hydrophobic Hapten, Enzyme Immunoassay for Daunomycin and Adriamycin, J. Immunol. Methods, 1981, 45, 195.
4. T. Miura, H. Kouno and T. Kitagawa, Detection of Residual Penicillin in Milk by Sensitive Enzyme Immunoassay, J. Pharm. Dyn., 1981, 4, 706.
5. S. Yoshitake, M. Imagawa, E. Ishikawa, Y. Niitsu, I. Urushizaki, M. Nishiura, R. Kanazawa and H. Ogawa, Mild and Efficient Conjugation of Rabbit Fab Eand Horseradish Peroxidase Using a Maleimide Compound and Its Use for Enzyme Immunoassay, J. Biochem. ,1982, 92, 1413.
6. T. Kitagawa, H. Tanimori, K. Yoshida, H. Asada, T. Miura and K. Fujiwara, Studies on Viomycin. XV. Comparative Study on the Specificities of Two Anti-viomycin Antisera by Enzyme Immunoassay, Chem. Pharm. Bull., 1982, 30, 2487.
7. T. Kitagawa, T. Kawasaki and H. Munechika, Enzyme Immunoassay of Blasticidin S with High Sensitivity:A New and Convenient Method for Preparation of Immunogenic(Hapten-Protein) Conjugates, J. Biochem.,1982, 92, 585.