1. W. C. Eckelman, S. M. Karesh and R. C. Reba, New Compounds: Fatty Acid and Long Chain Hydrocarbon Derivatives Containing a Strong Chelating Agent, J. Pharm. Sci., 1975, 64, 704.
2. B. A. Khaw, J. T. Fallon, H. W. Strauss and E. Haber, Myocardial Infarct Imaging of Antibodies to Canine Cardiac Myosin with Indium-111-Diethylenetriamine pentaacetic acid, Science, 1980, 209, 295.
3. D. J. Hnatowich, W. W. Layne and R. L. Childs, The Preparation and Labeling of DTPA-Coupled Albumin, J. Appl. Radiat. Isot., 1982, 33, 327.
4. D. J. Hnatowich, W. W. Layne, R. L. Childs, D. Lanteigne, M. A. Davis, T. W. Griffin and P. W. Doherty, Radioactive Labeling of Antibody: A Simple and Efficient Method, Science, 1983, 220, 613.
5. C. F. Meares and D. A. Goodwin, Linking Radiometals to Proteins with Bifunctional Chelating Agents, J. Protein Chem. , 1984, 3, 215.
6. A. Canfi, M. P. Bailey and B. F. Rocks, Fluorescent Terbium Chelates Derived from Diethylenetriaminepentaacetic Acid and Heterocyclic Compounds, Analyst, 1989, 114, 1405.
7. C. H. Paik, K. Yokoyama, J. C. Reynolds, S. M. Quadri, C. Y. Min, S. Y. Shin, P. J. Maloney, S. M. Larson and R. C. Reba, Reduction of Background Activities by Introduction of a Diester Linkage between Antibody and a Chelatein Radioimmunodetection of Tumor, J. Nuclear Medicine, 1989, 30, 1693.
8. D. J. Hnatowich, Recent Developments in the Radiolabeling of Antibodies with iodine, Indium, and Technetium, Semi. Nucl. Medicine, 1990, 20, 80.