Ab-10 Rapid Peroxidase Labeling Kit
- Small Quantity of Antibody Requirement : 10 ug Antibody Sample Labeling
- Easy Labeling Procedure : Just Mix Antibody and Labeling Agent
- Rapid Labeling : Less than 30 minutes
Product codeLK33 Ab-10 Rapid Peroxidase Labeling Kit
|Unit size||Price||Item Code|
|3 samples||・Reactive Peroxidase
Ab-10 Rapid Peroxidase Labeling Kit is for labeling peroxidase to 10 µg antibody in less than 30 minutes. Labeling agent included in the kit has succinimidyl ester group , which can easily make a covalent bond with an amino group of the target antibody without any activation process. The kit contains all the necessary reagents for antibody labeling.
Fig. 1 IgG Labeling Reaction of NH2-reactive Peroxidase
Fig. 2 Labeing Procedure
|Developer||Dojindo Molecular Technologies, Inc.|
♦ Use 0.5-1 mg/ml of antibody solution for labeling. If the antibody concentration is higher than 1mg/ml, dilute the antibody solution with PBS.
♦ If the sample solution contains small insoluble materials, centrifuge the solution, and use the supernatant for the labeling.
♦ The microtube in this kit contain solutions. Since there is a possibility that the droplets might be attached to the inside walls or caps, please centrifuge to drop the droplets prior to opening.
♦ Some additives in antibody solution may interfere with the labeling if the concentration is too high. The maximum compatible concentrations of such additives are indicated on Table 1.
♦ After a Reactive Fluorescent is removed from the seal bag, keep the unused Reactive Fluorescein in the bag, seal tightly and store at -20ºC.Store the other components at 0-5ºC.
♦ Since reactive reagent binds to an amino group in antibody, there is a possibility that the labeled antibody loses the antigen recognition ability (Table 2).
Table. 1 Compatible concentrations of the additives
Table. 2 Non-Compatible Antibody
Fig. 3 Microscope Image of Mitochondria in Hela Cells
Peroxidase were to anti-mitochondria antibody using Ab-10 Rapid Peroxidase Labeling Kit (code：LK33)
1) A. R. A Moghani, M. K. Sharma and Y. Matsumoto, In cellulo phosphorylation of DNA double-strand break repair protein XRCC4 on Ser260 by DNA-PK.", J. Radiat. Res.., 2018, 59, 700.
2) K. Hitachi, M. Nakatani, A. Takasaki, Y. Ouchi, A. Uezumi, H. Ageta, H. Inagaki, H. Kurahashi and K. Tsuchida, "Myogenin promoter-associated lncRNA Myoparr is essential for myogenic differentiation..", EMBO Rep., 2019, 20, (3), doi: 10.15252/embr.201847468.
Handling and storage condition
|0-5°C, Protect from moisture|